The physical and the spiritual wellbeing of our children in our nations today mandated us to establish this noble ministry to afford us to teach children biblical principles in order to safe-guard them in falling into errors and mistakes so that they can grow to become what God destined them to be.
- We work and strive to teach children fundamental biblical principles ( Proverbs 22:6 )
- We encourage and train children to evangelize through choreography, dance and plays
- Teaching is tailored according to the need of children, relevant to their age, environment and understanding
- We inculcate laid down principles of God into the life of children
- To support parents in raising children who are God fearing and contributing positively to our society
- To instill confidence in our children to discover, embrace and utilize their gifts and talents in God’s service
- To encourage children to live holy lives and learn to be obedient to the word of God, respectful to their parents and be law abiding.
- To teach children the importance of evangelism and to participate in this through drama, dance, singing and choreography