This is three fold departments. This department carries the vision of Maranatha Assembly to spread the gospel within our communities and beyond. This department helps us fulfill the Lord’s commandment in Matt 10:7 and Luke 9:2.
They work alongside the Intercessory department to schedule prayer walks at strategic places in our locality and as the Holy Spirit leads. In addition to the above, they ensure that church leaflets, literature and tracts are available for distribution at all times. They are always seeking for ways to improve our evangelistic efforts and ensuring that Maranatha Assembly is relevant to the local community.
Some of the activities of this noble ministry are as follows:
- They follow up with all First Time visitors to the church
- Visit members from time to time especially those who have missed services for one reason or another
- Visit church members as the need arises.
- Visit hospitals, prisons, Homes and shelters
- Collaborate with ushering department for First Timer details.
They work very closely with the pastorate, feeding back the needs of the First time visitors, new converts and members. They are a caring team who are constantly ensuring that the needs of all groups of people listed above are met.