As received by the General Overseer (G.O.), Pastor E. A. Adeboye, and communicated to the Headquarters leaders, our vision and mission statement shall remain intact, with a qualifying addendum in view of the peculiarity of the demography in the North American region. They are as follows:
- To make heaven.
- To take as many people with us.
- To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
- To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
- To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
We will pursue these objectives until every Nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To stand in the gap for our community and reconcile them back to God through the preaching of THE GOOD NEWS
- Physical and spiritual growth and satisfaction of all members without compromising the word of God
- Imparting and mentoring the youths to discover God’s giving purpose for their life
- Guide and encourage you to live a daily purposeful life
- Restoring the sanctity of marriage, broken home and reconciliation that will reduce the rate of separation/divorce and single parent by Biblical principles
- Guidance and counseling in the way and fear of the Lord
- Welfare and giving back to our community will remain one of our primary assignments
- Soul winning through impactful evangelism and fervent pray, picnic and others meaningful events